Product Code : 01
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Kilograms
- 250 INR/Kilograms
- Raw Material
- Product Type
- Pure Essential Oils
- Age Group
- Shelf Life
- 2 Years
- Storage Instructions
- Room Temperature
Ajwain oil is again one of the most used essential oils used in India like many other for flavoring and traditional medications since centuries. The oil from the ajwain seeds is extracted from steam distillation method, one of the common methods of extracting oil. It’s one of the significant property is that this oil blends well with Thyme oil, Parsley oil, Sage oil and many other. In some parts of the world it is known as Ajowan Oil.
What are the USP or advantages of using this oil?
As already discussed, Ajwain Oil has several benefits and few of which are detailed below:
It has antioxidant properties and powerful agents that help to neutralize free radicals
- Anti-inflammatory Property
The oil helps to reduce inflammation by reducing the release of nitric acid greatly
It helps in relaxing the airway bronchi and cleans congestion thus, provide relief from breathing problems
It has antibacterial compound and thus, helps to kill bacterial and germs
Other than the health benefits the oil is used for:
Repeated tests over the years have confirmed that Ajowan oil can kills repellant and all types of insects
The various ways in which this oil can be used are mentioned below:
- Few drops of this oil can be diluted with carrier oil and then applied on the affected area of the skin
- A few drops of the oil can be added in the diffuser and then inhaled to combat sinus
Some points need to be taken care of completely while using the Ajwain oil and that are:
- Before applying the oil do a skin patch test to ensure you are not allergic to it
- It stimulates appetite so overuse should not be done
- To-be- mothers and nursing patients should first consult the doctor before its use
Properties of Ajwain Oil
- Botanical Name: Carum copticum, Trachyspermum ammi and Trachyspermum copticum.
- Color: Light orange to reddish color
- Smell: peppery, thyme-like smell.
- Constitutes: gamma-terpinene, thymol, p-cymene, beta-pinene, alpha-pinene, alpha-thujene, beta-myrcene, carvacrol, limonene, and terpinene-4-ol in the oil.
Where to buy quality Ajwain Oil?
Without any doubts or two we, BO International, is the ultimate destination to buy superior quality, pure, nutritive and effective Ajwain Oil, which is available at considerable rates. Our offered essential oils quality is unmatched as repeated quality tests are done on every batch before the customers can avail it.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Kilograms Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India