- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1000 Piece
- 1500 INR/Kilograms
- Raw Material
- Product Type
- Pure Essential Oils
- Herbal Extract
- Age Group
- Shelf Life
- 12 Months
- Storage Instructions
- Room Temperature
The Ambrette Oil is a type of essential oils that is basically used for hair growth. It is extracted from fully ripened ambrette seeds from healthy plants by using steam distillation process. The plants used in the process are popularly known as mushkdana or kasturi bhendi in india. Further, the offered oil has a mesmerizing aroma, it is sweet, a bit flowery and very soothing. The unique fragrance of the essential oil helps its users to induce positive thoughts and also helps them in elevating their mood. Moreover, it contains a good amount of palmitic acid which is used widely for reducing anxiety, stress and fatigue, also treats indigestion and headaches.
The offered essential oil is made up of various properties like:-
- Dodecanyl, Transfernesyl & Decyl Acetate
- Catatole B-Asarone
- Cis 5 Tetradecan 14 Olide Musk Ambrette
Benefits Of The Offered Essential Oil
Our premium quality oil provides its users with a wide range of benefits. This supports the users in improving the blood circulation and and treating low blood pressure, also highly effective against dry throat and body stiffness. It is used extensively as a stimulant for curing a wide variety of health issues, popularly used in the treatment procedure of stomach cancer and hysteria.
- Reduces pain and depression:- It contains components which boost the formulation of serotonin in the brain, this makes the user happy and helps them in dealing with depression, the increase of the same hormone also provides relief against pain.
- The essential oil also helps in dealing with cramps.
- Unique fragrance:- its pleasant smell makes it a absolute mood lifter, it gives the user a fresh and soothing fragrance.
- Improves hair quality:- It nourishes the hair from scalp to tips, and helps the users in getting thicker, stronger and longer tresses.
- Improves the functioning of digestive system and treats poor appetite.
How to Use Ambrette Oil ?
- Bath:- One can add 10 to 20 drops of essential oil to tub full of water while bathing, to refresh their mind and relax after a hectic day.
- Massage:- you can mix the ambrette oil with other essential oils and gently massage in circular motion on your body. It will remove tension from the muscles and will help them relax.
- Burning:- You can either use a oil burner or diffuser for using the oil as a room fresher, this will create a romantic and absolutely peaceful environment in the place.
- Perfume- It is extensively used as an essential ingredient in various sent/ perfumes and cosmetics, further, also used for flavoring beverages like coffee and various processed foods.
- Aromatherapy :- It is used in aromatherapy preparation, spas and for meditational purposes due to its soothing fragrance.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India