Angelica Oil is widely reckoned as the "oil of angels". It comes with a soothing aroma that is sure to create a relaxing and calming environment. Angelica is an African herb that is extensively used for its medicinal and other properties. Its roots or stem is used to extract oil that is enriched with sabinene, alpha phellandrene, alpha pinene, camphene, beta pinene, bornyl acetate, beta phellandrene, humulene oxide, limonene, beta bisabolene, copaene, cryptone, cis ocimene, myrcene, pentadecanolide, etc.
Part Typically Used
- Fresh, woody and herbaceous
It should not be taken by pregnant women, nursing mothers and diabetic patients.
Combines Well With:
Process of Extraction:
This essential oil is extracted through steam distillation from the root nodules, seeds or the whole herb.
How to Use Angelica Oil?
- This can be applied topically in the bath. It can be direct inhaled or used by diffuser
- One or two drops of oil can be added to the massage oil to support digestive function or detoxification program.
- Women can apply one to two drops with carrier oil to support a balanced monthly cycle.
- It can also be inhaled to help support the lungs.
Uses and Benefits:
- The relaxing and soothing effect of the oil makes it highly beneficial in the gastric problems. It ensures to relax the intestinal as well as abdominal muscles to let the gases pass and give immense relief from troubles of indigestion and stomach aches
- It is depurative in nature that means it purifies the blood with great efficiency.
- It helps providing relief from chronic renal failure. It enhances the frequency and amount of urination to make the user remove excess water, toxins and so on.
- It provides complete protection to the liver to make it work well by stimulating secretions from that organ.
- It ensures to give relief from menstrual symptoms like nausea, vomiting, headaches, abdominal cramps, etc.
- It is an expectorant that clears out the buildup of phlegm in the respiratory tracts to give relief from cold, cough, etc.
- It acts as a tonic in treating nervous afflictions and strengthening the nerves.
Why Choose Our Angelica Oil?
We provide undiluted and 10% pure Angelica Oil as a natural restorative or health tonic. It is available with natural aroma and properties to give ensure to provide efficient results. This is provided with the richness of nature for ensuring skin- friendly nature.