Black Peppermint Oil
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1000 Piece
- 250 INR/Kilograms
- Raw Material
- Store in Cool
- Product Type
- Pure Essential Oils
- Herbal Extract
- Age Group
- Shelf Life
- 24 Months
Black Peppermint is a hybrid of a water mint and spearmint that tastes stronger than the regular peppermint. The herb grows one to two feet tall possessing dark green leaves and red stems. This plant grows in the moist soil that finds usage for garnishing salads and in cooking as well. Capacity of yielding oil is quite high in comparison to the other. Using the method of steam distillation, the best quality of the oil can be extracted that possess higher amount of menthol. This being the reason, its aroma and flavor can be felt in both raw and cooked state. Our offered peppermint oil appears to be pale yellow to brown in color and possesses thin consistency with a strong aroma.
Being a customer oriented firm, we are engaged in offering superior quality Black Peppermint Oil. Provided oil is used for variety of digestive problems including irritable bowel syndrome, indigestion and heartburn. This oil is processed under the visionary guidance of trained pharmacist by using latest technologies as per the set quality norms. This oil is highly appreciated by our valued customers for their features like accurate composition, long shelf life and pleasing odor. Offered Black Peppermint Oil can be availed from us in different packaging option as per their requirements at market leading prices. Besides, below mentioned oil has bulletined below benefits:
- Hair care: It renders a cooling effect to the scalp and helps the user get rid of lice and dandruff. Not only this, but it also helps in improving the conditions of dry scalp by stimulating hair follicles and binding hair roots. The mentioned oil helps in increasing the blood circulation and makes it a beneficial treatment against the problems of hair loss. When blended with glycerin and jojoba oil, it will help promoting the growth of hair. Our offered Peppermint Oil is adds shine and luster to the hair by minimizing the oil.
- Skin care : It offers a healthful skin conditions by rendering a cooling and refreshing sensation to the skin. Moreover, the offered oil includes high amount of menthol that can soothe skin irritation by stimulating blood circulation and diminishing dark spots and blemishes.
- Medicinal care : It helps in relieving asthma, colds, dry coughs, fever, insect bites, nervous stress, sinus congestion, fainting, migrane, bronchitis and many more.
- Aromatherapy : this oil also helps in treating mental fatigue by increases concentration and mental clarity and reduce depression.
Gone are the days, when people used to buy expensive candles from the market. Now, people can easily make scented candles at home by adding a couple of drops into teh melted wax and wick. Even linens and towels can be scented by adding oil drops to the clothes. Apart from this, the shoes and sneakers can be made free of awful odor overnight.
Words of Caution :
- Although, the mentioned oil is not recommended for flaky and dry skin but is soothes dry and cracked heels.
- If taken in higher amount, then it can cause severe side effects such as vomiting, etc.
- Should not be used if the patient is pregnant or is a nursing mother.
- Do not use, if the user has allergy to the Black Peppermint Oil.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India