Cardamom Floral Water
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1000 Piece
- 250 INR/Kilograms
- Raw Material
- Product Type
- Cardamom Floral Water
- Age Group
- Shelf Life
- 2 Years
- Storage Instructions
- Room Temperature
Notable for its pale yellow color, the provided Cardamom Floral Water is obtained from the seeds of cardamom via hydro distillation process. Our Floral Water is manufactured by adding absolutes to water or essential oils. The final product comprises of essential oil and contains a sweet fragrance alike natural hydrosol. Insoluble in water, this floral water is reckoned for its unique medicinal value. The extracted oil is effective in curing digestive complications and in alleviating heartburn. Besides solving bad breath related problem, this aromatic oil also serves as suitable flavor enhancing agent in food processing industry. In aromatherapy, this oil is used for its unique soothing properties. We are reckoned as a well-known manufacturer and exporter of excellent quality Cardamom Floral Water.
Major Health Benefits :
It has various health benefits due to its valuable therapeutic properties such as anti-microbial, anti-septic, nullifies adversarial effects of chemotherapy, anti-spasmodic, reduces nausea, astringent, stomachic, diuretic, etc. Additionally it can also be used as a mouth wash to clean the oral cavity of germs and neutralizes the bad breath. It is beneficial for curing respiratory and muscular spasms, and thus providing relief to asthma, whooping cough, muscle pains and cramps. Additionally the cardamom floral water is used as a flavoring agent in food stuffs which on the other hand also protects food from getting spoiled under microbial action.
Cardamom medicinal usage varies from increasing appetite, relieving stomach dyspepsia, gas, soothing the mucus membranes, etc. Cardamom extract also have volatile oils which renders health benefits like enhancing metabolism & aiding digestion. It preserves the stomach, makes it healthy and properly functioning. By maintaining proper secretion of acids, bile and gastric juices in the stomach. It is added in drinking water to remove germs and its mild solution is also used in bathing to disinfect the hair and skin. Additionally, it warms the stomach and works as a laxative. It soothes dyspepsia, wind, colic, nausea and nauseas in pregnancy as well.
- Botanical Name: Ellettaria Cardamomum
- Color & Odor: Pale yellow with a pleasing odor of Cardamom
- Solubility: Soluble in alcohol and other organic solvents and insoluble in water
- Essential Oil Content: 0.025%
- Extraction Method: Hydro Distillation
- Constituents: myrcene (27%), a-terpineol (45%), limonene (8%), b-phellandrene (3%), menthone (6%), 1, 8-cineol (2%), smaller amounts of heptanes and sabinene (2%).
- Blends With: It blends well with alcohol, water and cardamom oil.
- The provided floral water is appreciated for its high medicinal properties.
- It has slight yellowish color.
- Suitable flavor enhancing agent
- Long storage life
- Supply Ability
- 100 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India