Carrot Seed Oil
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1000 Piece
- 5500 INR/Kilograms
- Raw Material
- Product Type
- Pure Essential Oils
- Age Group
- Boost Memory
- Shelf Life
- 1 Years
- Storage Instructions
- Room Temperature
Carrot Seed Oil is an essential oil that is formulated by steam distillation from dried seeds of wild carrot and also dried plant. This oil is yellow or amber colored to pale orange brown in color. It has a woody, earthy and sweet redolence. With the usage of this oil in perfumery and food flavoring, it is also a good healing oil. Carrot seed oil is one of the most beneficial oil for skin care. Some other major uses of this oil are natural moisturizer for skin, reduce muscle pain, gives earthy tone to perfumes, and also used as an ingredient in many Asian cuisines. It blends well with some others oils such as juniper, lavender, lemon, bergamot, lime, cedarwood, geranium, other citrus and spicy oils.
Benefits of Carrot Seed Oil
This oil is one of the oils among the list of obscure essential oils. But it has marked benefits . Some of them are:
- It majorly helps in killing bacteria and fungi.
- Few research says it can fight against cancer cells.
- With the containment of UV blacking agents, it can be used as a natural sunscreen.
- Carrot Seed Oil has powerful antioxidants that assists protection against many diseases.
- With its moisture rich properties it supports health of hair and skin.
- It can cure infections, and detoxify the body.
- Both circulation and metabolic function is stimulated with this essential oil.
How Can Carrot Seed Oil Help Us?
This essential oil is one of the most beneficial oil for skin care treatments. It is good for skin problems like eczema, oily skin, wrinkles and psoriasis. It nourishes and improves the skin tone and elasticity of the skin. This oil also assists in rejuvenating tired, dry, aged, damaged and dehydrated skin. Not only it heals skin issues but is also great for water retention and problems related to liver. With all the properties such as being antiseptic, anti-parasitic, diuretic, and vasodilatory, Carrot Seed Oil is safest among all the other essential oils. It is non-irritating, non toxic and non sensitizing in nature. Thus, this oil is the most common oil used in aromatherapy majorly for the treatments of skin problems. With all the above good characteristics of this oil, it is also good for gums, teeth, hair and eyesight due to the concentration of vitamin A and carotene in it. This oil is used in various health care products such as Burners and vaporizers, creams and lotions for easy application on skin, blended massage oil majorly used during aromatherapy, etc.
- Supply Ability
- 100 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India