Virgin Coconut Oil Cold Pressed
Product Code : 01
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1000 Piece
- 275 INR/Kilograms
- Raw Material
- Dry Place
- Product Type
- Age Group
- Provide Pain Relief
Coconut Oil- The Metabolic Marvel
The palm tree of coconut is known to be a valuable and remarkable plant that has several benefits and uses that can be thought of. Its nut is used as a source of food for sustaining the life and is comprised of water and meat. Young coconuts have less meat and more coconut water, whereas mature coconuts contain more meat and less water. Thus, mature coconuts are used for extracting the oil from its meat using wet or dry processing. In comparison to other oils, the mentioned oil contains MCFAs that are easy to digest; do not get stored in the body in the form of fat; anti-fungal and anti-microbial in nature; due to their smaller size, it is known to be a source of instant energy.
Powerhouse of Nutrients
Coconut has been in usage for various purposes since the ancient time period. Its oil contains the exact same nutrients as the nut does. The mentioned oil possesses all the nutrients that are essential for the body. This may include magnesium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and manganese. Apart form this, it also includes, vitamin B2 and C along with various other saturated fats such as Caprylic acid, Lauric acid and Capric acid that make this essential oil a super-food. Being in the solid form at room temperature, it does not easily break by heating.
Reasons to Opt Coconut Oil
Owing to our rich industry experience and acquaintance, we are affianced in offering the aforesaid oil. The offered product is derived from the fresh and matured coconuts with the help of approved distillation method. Delivered after testing it based on varied aspects, this oil can also be utilized for health, beauty, skin, hair, weight loss and many others. Coconut Oil has many health benefits and prevents heart disease, controls blood pressure & cures kidney infection. Moreover, our provided oil is optimally priced to suit the budgetary constraint of clients. Bulletined below are the reasons that make the offered oil, one of the highly demanded oil in the market:
- Helps in digestion: The anti-inflammatory properties of the coconut oil helps in soothing the upset stomach and irritation caused due to gut infection.
- Skin Care: Acts as a natural moisturizer and prevents the occurrence of wrinkles, fine lines, pigmentation, dullness, dark spots and many more.
- Best oil for cooking: In comparison to any other oil, it is excellent for cooking eggs, gain free baked goods because it does not rancid easily.
- Excellent source of healthy fats: Due to the presence of Lauric acid, it is known to be its richest source after the breast-milk.
- Hair care: Its fat composition makes it perfect to be used as a hair mask, DIY hair products and hot oil treatment.
- Better Sleep: If consumed on regular basis, it helps in improving the sleep by relaxing the body and mind.
- Baby care: It is even good for babies for treating rashes, chicken pox and avoiding cradle cap.
- With the amount of nutritional value it contains, it can be used in place of butter and for baking and stir frying.
- Smoothies taste delicious, when blended with coconut oil. This also makes a great source of energy.
- Few drops are enough to emulsify the coffee, this makes coffee taste even better.
|Name: ||Cocos Nucifera Oil |
|CAS Number: ||8001-31-8 |
|Synonym ||Copra Oil; Coconut Fat |
|Appearance ||White To Cream Solid |
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India