De Mentholised Mint Oil is a widely used natural pain reliever that is used for the treatment of a number of health conditions such as arthritis, joint pain, sprains, muscle spasms, bruising, etc. and is known for its effectiveness at soothing the area on which it is applied. The active compounds present within the oil also help reduce mental tiredness and fatigue and provides complete relaxation to the body.
Uses Of De Mentholised Mint Oil
- Alleviates muscle and joint pain: De Mentolised Mint oil is a muscle relaxant which soothes the nerves and reduces mild pains that are caused due to arthritis and other muscle related problems. The oil is easily absorbed into the skin owing to which a gentle massage helps to jump start its effect and provide immediate relief.
- Revitalizes the body: Using a few drops of the oil in bath water can help refresh a tired soul. De Mentholized Mint oil is also known to rid the body of any harmful bacteria and germs and is thus widely used in the manufacture of soap.
- Aromatherapy: The mild fragrance of the oil makes it a vital part of oils used for aromatherapy. When used in combination with lavender oil, it helps calm the mood and balance the mind which helps relax the entire body.
- Reduces mouth odor: It has been found that De Mentholised mint oil fights mouth odor better than synthetically derived mouthwash. The oil is thus an important ingredient of toothpaste and similar oral hygiene products.
- Helps balance hormones: The oil is known to balance hormones and has antiandrogen characteristics that help with maintaining the normal levels of different hormones in the body.
- Reduces acne: The antimicrobial properties of the oil make it an excellent choice for reducing acne in a natural manner.
- Reduces hunger pangs: Taking a few drops of the oil prior to consuming food reduces the appetite and helps feel full faster.
Concerns Regarding Use
Ingesting large amounts of the oil can lead to a number of side effects such as mouth sores, heart burns and headaches. The oil is safe when used externally or consumed in small amounts in levels that would generally be found in food. Another point to be wary of while using this oil is that its regular use can lead to a reduction in the body’s iron absorption capability and thus can result in iron deficiency.
|Pack Size||10ml , 20ml, 30ml, 50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml|
|Pack Type||Aluminum Bottle|