Dill Seed Oil
Product Code : 01
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1000 Piece
- 1800 INR/Kilograms
- Store in Cool
- Raw Material
- Product Type
- Pure Essential Oils
- Age Group
Dill Seed Oil has been in usage since centuries due to its impressive healing power. The mentioned essential oil is obtained from the seeds of dill plant, which is also known by its botanical name, Anethum Sowa. The seeds are collected by choosing the fresh flowers and cutting their heads off from the stalk. Later, the seeds are kept outside in the sunlight to let it naturally dry. Once the seeds of the plant are dried then using the steam distillation method, the process of extracting oil is carried out. Its main composition include Dillapiol, Limonene, Myristicin, D-Carvone, Eugenol and Terpinene.
Known to be as a magic potion, Dill Oil works wonders for all age groups, from babies to mothers. Earlier, ancient Romans applied this magic oil directly over the skin prior to their charging into battle due to its effectiveness of minimizing nervousness and anxiety. The oil can also prevent witchcraft and acts as an active ingredient in the lotions made for spas and aromatherapy. In this modern world, it is highly demanded because of its versatility and innumerable innumerable properties that ranges from anti-oxidants to anti-bacterial and many more. Besides, it also aids constipation and digestion disorders.
How Does Dill Seed Oil Work?
In order to avail its benefits, blend a couple of drops to the into few drops of lavender and lemon balm oil to get a soothing and calming effect during aromatherapy session. Not only this, but it relieves stress and panic. With its sweet, spicy and minty aroma, cramps can be relieved along with promoting sleep. It can be used in shower for inducing a refreshing and calm feeling, by just adding a couple of drops into the bath water. This won't only strengthens the body but stimulates concentration.
Benefits of Using Dill Essential Oil
- Relieves Spasms: Spasms are the undesired contractions that occur in the respiratory tracts, epileptic attacks, hiccups and many more. These all can be fatal when get extreme, therefore, it is essential to stop them. By having relaxing effect on the muscles, respiratory system and intestines, our offered oil provides quick relief.
- Skin Care Treatment: A feeling of lightness can be created by the offered oil by inducing sweat. This results in removing toxic substances, reducing blood pressure, swelling can also be minimized.
- Digestion can be facilitated: Dill oil has been in usage as it stimulates the digestive juices such as bile, gastric and many more in the stomach.
- Prevents Candida: Candida is a fungal infection, which can be treated by inducing apoptosis. This is released by the Dill Seed oil.
- Helps in healing wounds: It serves as a vulnerary that heals wounds and infections quickly, but it helps in simulating salivary glands by aiding the primary digestion beginning in the mouth itself.
Word of Caution
- Although, it does not have any severe side effects, still below cited points should be kept in mind:
- One should always consult his doctor, before consuming the mentioned oil.
- Pregnant ladies and nursing mothers should avoid its consumption.
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India