- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1000 Piece
- 1035 INR/Kilograms
- Raw Material
- Store in Cool
- Product Type
- Pure Essential Oils
- Age Group
- Shelf Life
- 2 Years
Gandhpura or Gaultheria Fragrantissima is a small tree native to India that bears white- purplish flowers. Its leaves are highly aromatic, hence it is used to extract the Gandhpura Oil using steam distillation method. This oil is reckoned in the market for its scented, carminative and stimulant properties. This oil principally contains Methyl salicylate that is an organic ester and analgesic widely applied in the cases of arthritis, joint, sprain, backache, and knee pain. In addition, it also contains paraffin, aldehyde and secondary alcohol.
- Eastern to North America
- Clear transparent, liquid
- Insoluble in water
- Soluble in oils and organic solvents
Plant Parts Used:
- It should not be taken with anticoagulant medicines as it inhibits blood clotting.
- It should not be taken by children, pregnant and nursing mothers.
Uses and Benefits of Gandhpura Oil:
- This is readily absorbed oil widely used to induce numbness and provide anesthetic effect on the nerves.
- It also enhances circulation of blood to provide warmth and relaxation to the area.
- With relaxing and stimulating effect, this oil reduces spasms and provides relief from congestion in the chest. In addition, it is also ideal to treat asthma, spasmodic coughs, breathing trouble, spasmodic diarrhea, muscular cramps, digestive disorders, convulsions, etc.
- This is utilized to fight an infection and kill the bacteria Staphylococcus Aureus. It is also used to cure sepsis.
- It comes with a pungent aroma that ensues to overcome or mask bad smells.
- It is used to stop bloody wounds.
- It can also be applied to snakebites, dog bites, and insect bites.
- Its diuretic property stimulates the urinary system and filtration process of water to enhance the frequency as well as quantity of urine.
Why Choose Our Gandhpura Oil?
We are an unparalleled name in offering a wide gamut of Gandhpura Oil. This oil is precisely processed by our trained professionals by using high-tech processing techniques in compliance with set cosmetic industry norms. Offered oil is valuable for local inflammatory swellings, neuralgic pain, itching, malign and swelling and stiffness of the joints or it also provides a good pain relieving application for acute auricular and chronic rheumatism and in gonorrheal arthritis. Offered Gandhpura Oil is packed in airtight bottle for its easy used and safer delivery at customer ends.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated Box
- Main Domestic Market
- All India