Ginger Oil we supply smells very strong, spicy and earthy. This oil is warm and energizing that is extracted from ginger root, a culinary herb. It is light yellow in color and has a thin consistency with a pleasantly pungent fragrance. The aroma varies according to the quality of the key ingredient and the distillation method used. The most superior oil is formulated by distillation of fresh ginger root. The Ginger oil is recognized as the high grade therapeutic essential oils. Thus, it is used to treat various stomach problems, muscle aches and also aids blood circulation. It has wonderful warming properties that helps in treating sore throat and cold. It can even ease throat pain and cure fever. This oil is a boon from nature which is highly curative and preventive in nature.
Usefulness of Ginger Oil
With the impressive benefits of fresh ginger, its oil also give wholesome benefits. Aromatherapist also give great importance to this essential oil due to its warming and soothing properties. The best and most important use of this oil is it relieves any kind of digestive issue such as nausea, diarrhea, gas, indigestion and even morning sickness. Some of the ways of using this oil are:
- Inhaling two or three drops of oil helps in re-energizing and revitalizing mind, soul and body.
- Massage of this oil relieve various pains and stimulate circulatory system.
- Ginger Oil acts as decongestant when inhaled via vaporizer or diffuser.
- To relieve diarrhea and gas, it is massaged on abdomen.
- It boosts the immune system.
Composition of our oil
Every essential oil is only effective if its composition is accurate and the ingredients are of high quality. We are known for our compositions, which makes our product superior and last longer. Ginger oil is more powerful and useful because of its constituents such as 8-cineole, zingiberene, neral, B-pinene, camphene, geranial, B-bisabolene, linalool, borneol, y-terpineol, geraniol, and geranyl acetate.
Benefits of Ginger Oil
This oil being antibacterial, analgesic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, astringent, carminative/stomachic, restorative, stimulant, tonic etc is an ideal essential oil with lots of benefits. It alleviates various health problems such as:
- This oil promotes proper digestion, and is a good remedy for indigestion issues.
- It also helps in increasing appetite, helpful for those who try to gain weight.
- The intestinal infections, food poisoning and bacterial dysentery is well treated with this oil.
- This oil repels mosquitoes, thus can prevent malaria and yellow fever.
- Commonly added to tea for giving soothing effects, and to relieve various respiratory problems.
- Ginger Oil helps in relieving several pains of the body.
- Use of this oil regularly reduce the risk of heart ailments.
- Consuming this oil reduce hypertension.
- It causes contraction of organic tissues.
- Its antibacterial properties helps in stopping and reducing the growth of bacterias.
- To strengthen the body and to revive the systems of body, this oil is a good source.
- Being a stimulant it lessens the stress, fatigue and temporarily also increases body functions.