Product Code : 01
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1000 Piece
- Price Range
- 260.00 - 500.00 INR/Kilograms
- Natural Cosmetic
- Perfume Type
- Suitable For
- Daily use
Indian women and men used to sprinkle Gulab Attar, one of the beautiful scented attars, over the guests to welcome them. It is also used for the purpose of distribution among friends and relative during different holy festivals. This is regarded as one of the highly popular attars reckoned for outstanding healing properties that make it suitable to be used in the aromatherapy treatment. Its rose flowery smell makes it the perfect pick for manufacturing various scented products.
Combines Well With
- Ylang-ylang essential oils
Process of Extraction:
The Gulab attar or Rose oil is carefully prepared from the fresh petals of handpicked rose flowers. Hydro-distillation process is used in the production to avail fresh and little amount of gulab attar. To obtain fresh and high quality attar, a large quantity of petals of rose flower is needed. The extraction process through this traditional means makes this oil a bit costly. Its scientific name is Rosa Damascena. With its unique, appealing and highly sensuous fragrance, this Rose attar has become the most sought after oil since ancient times.
Uses and Benefits:
- Soothing and relaxing effects of this Gulab Attar makes it one of the best oils used in the aromatherapy treatments. It is widely used in the treatment of stress, anxious, restlessness, exhausted mental state, etc. It provides excellent benefits during the aromatherapy techniques.
- The problem of mental related issues and depression can also be treated effectively using this highly fragrant oil. It can easily lift up the mood, depressed mental state of the person and provide him or her feeling of happiness and joy.
- Its appealing and fascinating fragrance is one of the reasons of its usage in the perfume industry. It is highly used attar as the base in the development of different perfumes.
- It is also used in the manufacturing of incense sticks and varied other products that need fragrance.
- This attar is skin-friendly in nature; hence it is beneficial to be used to treat different skin problems. It is also perfect to enhance skin health, thus it is used by the cosmetic industries to formulate highly effective skin creams, face packs, lotions, and many other such products.
- This widely demanded as khaini compound, sweet supari compound, guthka compound, zarda compound and mouth freshener compound.
Why Choose Our Gulab Attar?
With the combination of advanced techniques and tools, we provide the purest form of Gulab Attar that. It is precisely extracted from the Indian Rosa Daascena under safe environmental conditions.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated Bag
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India