- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1000 Piece
- 1500 INR/Kilograms
- Raw Material
- Dry Place
- Product Type
- Dry Fruit Extract
- Age Group
- Other Functions
- Shelf Life
- 2 Years
Hazelnut Oil – A Staple In Mediterranean Diet
Enriched with manganese, protein, vitamin E, monounsaturated fat and various other essential nutrients, these heart-healthy nuts are known to be one of the staples food in the Mediterranean diet. The mentioned oil is extracted using the method of pressing kernels of the hazel bush, also known as Corylus avellana L. This obtained oil is pure, organic and unrefined and this being the reason, it is widely used as a wonderful source of minerals and vitamins. It is highly recommended by the chefs for preparing finger-licking confectionery goods.
Hazelnut oil has a clear and yellowish brown appearance that is loaded with Oleic acid and possess nutty flavor and aroma. It finds usage for enhancing the flavor of chocolates, ice creams and various other food stuff. Besides, it has dietary fiber that minimizes the risk of a number of diseases such as the presence of folate prevents anemic.
Loaded with vitamin E, it serves as an excellent source of anti-oxidants that helps in protecting the body from anxiety that may occur due to the presence of free radicals and toxins. When it comes to consuming important minerals and vitamins, Hazelnut Oil is the perfect choice that one can make. This oil has an abundance of vitamin B complex including riboflavin, thiamin, phosphorus, selenium, copper and potassium. The aforementioned mineral and vitamins help in strengthening the efficiency of bone metabolism. Being gentle yet powerful on the digestive system, it also prevents the occurrence of ulcers and gall stones.
Get The Dewy Glow With Hazelnut Oil
- Rejuvenates and revitalizes: Presence of flavonoids, anti-oxidants and nutrients, enhances the appearance of skin making it more youthful and fresh.
- Protects from UV rays: Used as an active ingredient in various sunscreen lotions because of its capability of filtering the harmful ultraviolet radiations.
- Enhances hair texture: Helps in taming tangled and frizzy hair by locking the moisture and improving the texture of hair
- Reduces skin irritation: Being gentle on skin, it is an ideal choice of the people with sensitive skin
- Hydrates: Moisturizes the skin to leave it plump and supple without making it greasy or oily
We have gained immense experience in this domain by offering a wide assortment of Hazelnut Oil which extracted from hazelnut in a hygienic way. Our quality controllers carefully test this product as per the set industry standards to ensure purity and effectiveness in the offered range. Hazelnut Oil is useful in aromatherapy to treat and nourish the skin. Apart from this, provided oil is hygienically packed in order to retain its freshness for a long period of time that can be used in the following cases:
- By pouring few drops on the cloth, it can easily remove the dust particles and finger prints, making the desks and tables sparkle.
- A sip of our offered oil is enough to calm the throat muscles that may result in the minimization of snoring.
- Small amount is enough to lubricate the doors that can readily fix the squeaky windows and doors.
- If your zips are stuck, dab a few drops on the teeth of the zip and unstuck the zipper within no time.
|INCI Name||Corylus Avellana Seed Oil|
|Acid Value||0.6 % maximum|
|Appearance||Mobile oily clear liquid|
|Odour||Slight, free from rancid and foreign odours|
|Storage||In original tightly sealed containers away from heat and light|
|Synonyms||Corylus avellana l. leaf extract|
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India