Hing also known as Asafoetida is the perfect remedy for digestive, flatulence and colic disorders and that is why it is considered as ‘Food of Gods’. Its distinguishing feature is its pungent aroma. In various countries like Europe, United States, North America and Europe it is used in several traditional dishes to provide a certain taste, aroma and nutrients to the food. The oil obtained from hing has been an essential part of Ayurvedic medicines not only during immortal times but even today as people understand and believe in its benefits.
Being a a quality centric organization, we are dedicated in offering our clients with the best variety of Hing Oil. This oil is best suited for bringing improvement in digestion and constipation as well as helpful in cases of bronchitis and asthma. Our offered Hing Oil is available in various airtight packaging that can be easily customized as per client’s diverse requirements. These offers the goodness of reducing wrinkles, fine lines and age spots from the face. In addition to this, our offered oil is available in the leading market at nominal prices.
Health benefits of Hing oil as per Ayurveda!
Hing is one of the vital products used in Ayurvedic remedy as with its helps people suffering from respiratory and digestive disorders have got great relief. Ayurveda is one of the most effective forms of medication and is considered to be the mother of medicinal practices with its roots in India. Below we have discussed some of the great benefits of hing oil for a proper and better health:
Good for digestive system
- As soon people in India hear about "hing oil" or asafoetida" they recommend it for naturally curing digestive problems, intestinal or abdominal gas, stomach pain, bloating etc.
Good for respiratory system
- Due to its antimicrobial and expectorant properties hing oil is used to treat respiratory problems and cold, especially in children
Good for reproductive system
- It can cure many male and female reproductive ailments or problems naturally
Good for pain relief
- Hing oil provides extensive relief from dysmenorrhea or extremely painful menstruation
Good for oral health
- It helps to treat bleeding gums, toothache, bad breath and allied problems'
Hing Oil Specifications
- Origin: India
- Botanical Name: Ferula Asafoetida
- Parts Used: Seed
- Mode of Extraction: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Pale to dark amber color
- Organoleptic properties: Pungent and unpleasant odor
- Solubility: Soluble in organic solvents and insoluble in water
- Storage: Packed in air tight containers, if possible in amber color glass containers and away from heat