- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1000 Piece
- 3000 INR/Kilograms
- Raw Material
- Product Type
- Pure Essential Oils
- Age Group
- Shelf Life
- 24 Months
- Storage Instructions
- Room Temperature
Overview of Hyssop Oil
This essential oil is extracted with the assistance of steam distillation of the flowers and leaves of a shrub named as Hyssop, which has a sweet fragrance and is considered as a divine oil since the ancient times. The oil is capable to stimulate meditation as well as creativity. This essential oil can be attributed to its properties as an astringent, stimulant, anti-rheumatic, antiseptic, hypertensive, tonic, carminative, cicatrisant, anti-spasmodic, vermifuge, emmenagogue, febrifuge, expectorant, digestive, nervine, sudorific, diuretic and vulnerary substances. In the botanical world, Hyssop is better-known by the name Hyssopus Officinalis that grows primarily in the Mediterranean part and was illustrious as a holy or sacred herbaceous plant of the ancient times.
Health Advantages of Hyssop Oil
This essential oil is available with various medicinal properties, some of its healing properties are bulletined below :
- Astringent : The function of this astringent is to contract a thing to shrink. This oil stands as an astringent and thus makes the gums, abdomen, intestines, muscles and limbs, skin, tissues and blood vessels into contraction. The oil can also help in the prevention of sagging down of muscles and skin.
- Antispasmodic : Standing as an antispasmodic, this essential oil provides relief in the cramps of the respiratory system and cures convulsive coughs. It cures the spasms of the nervous system so as to heal convulsions and some other related problems. The oil is capable to reduce muscular spasms and gives relief from chronic abdominal pain and spasmodic cholera.
- Anti-rheumatic : The oil betters and promotes circulation. It cures the diseases caused by poor circulation, such as arthritis, gout, rheumatism and swelling.
- Antiseptic : The oil can be applied on wounds and as an antiseptic substance, it can prevent the infections that can be developed in the wounds.
- Cicatrisant : Hyssop Oil can heal the scars quickly and can fade away the spots grounded by pox, infections, boils, and insect bites.
- Digestive : This oil assists digestion and stimulates the secretion of gastric juices such as enzymes, acids and bile. It helps in speeding up the decomposition of carbohydrates, complex proteins and several other nutrients.
- Diuretic : The oil can also accelerate the detoxification of your body, removal of excess sodium and water, loss of fats and step-down in the blood pressure just by promoting a single thing. Th oil can boost the frequency of urination and makes it regular.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India