Product Code : 01
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Kilograms
- Price Range
- 511.00 - 600.00 INR/Kilograms
- Suitable For
- Daily use
- Perfume Type
- Essential Oil
- Chemical Name
- Jasmine Oil
Jasmine Oil is one of the highly popular essential oils derived from the reckoned jasmine flower. Jasmine belongs to the species, Jasminum officinale, which effectively works by providing positive effects on the nervous system. It has been used since ages in Asia as a natural remedy for depression, balancing hormones, etc. Traditionally, this oil is used to detox the body and relieve respiratory in China. In addition, it is also used to enhance mood by overcoming stress and fatigue.
- Deep Brown with a golden touch
- Strong, floral and exotic
How To Use Jasmine Oil?
It can be inhaled or directly applied to the skin. There is no need to combine it with any carrier oil. It is suggested to use it in undiluted form for the best results. In addition, it can be diffused in home or combined with moisturizing coconut oil, lotions, or essential oils.
Uses and Benefits
- It is used to decrease pain linked with pregnancy and childbirth.
- It is penetrated by the skin to manage a number of biological factors from stress response, alertness, heart rate, body temperature to blood pressure.
- It is available with natural aphrodisiac property as it comes with seductive scent that enhances sensuality.
- It is also named as “queen of the night” due to its strong smell and libido-boosting qualities.
- It is ideal to lift the spirits and elevate the mood of the users with its uplifting effect
- It also combats the effects of nervousness and stress as it controls emotions and body’s nervous system.
- It possesses effective antibacterial and antiviral properties; hence it can be used safely over minor wounds or cuts for help preventing from infection.
- It helps fighting respiratory system infections
- It is a cicatrisant that makes it perfect to be used on the skin to help fading scarring and pock marks.
- It is used in aromatherapy massage for the skin to make it glow.
- Its antiseptic properties help treating dermatological conditions like eczema or psoriasis.
Why Choose Our Jasmine Oil?
To relax and rejuvenate mind and spirit, this pure Jasmine Oil from BO International is the best option. It is ideal to bring the soft springtime and appealing scent of fresh jasmine to spaces. With sweet aroma, it is sure to soothe the body, mind and soul. The company provides this sensual and aromatic Jasmine oil in pure form without any adulteration.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Kilograms Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India