Jojoba Golden Oil is a concoction of long chain monounsaturated fluid lipid esters that is structurally much different from the triglycerides. It is extracted from the seeds of the jojoba plant and is scientifically named as Simmondsia chinensis. Proffered oil is the pure version of jojoba and has a bright, golden color. Provided with a high shelf life and standing as a stable liquid, it can be easily stored for long time-periods. The oil can not be easily oxidized and will not turn malodorous as it does not incorporate triglycerides, dissimilar to other vegetable oils such as coconut or grape seed oil. The Jojoba Golden Oil can replace whale oil and its derivatives.
Uses and Benefits
- Jojoba Golden Oil can also be included to the creams and lotions so as to help in fighting against the signs of aging and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and stretch marks.
- The consistency of this oil enables it to dissolve into the skin and makes it soft and hydrated.
- Rich in vitamin E, this powerful antioxidant helps in promoting healing; and is highly effective in the treatment of skin irritations.
- Helps in repairing damaged hair.
- Included in hair shampoos and conditioners, this scentless oil is one of the popular ingredients in hair care that moisturizes the hair and scalp.
- Helpful for those who are suffering with acne, dry skin and other skin conditions, such as eczema.
- Can also be utilized as the base for various lotions and massage oil.
- Stand as an additive in assorted cosmetic products, specially those traded as being made from natural ingredients.
Peculiar Advantages of Jojoba Golden Oil
High similitude to sebum
- What makes this oil so unique in comparison with other seed oils is that it is chemically as well as structurally very kindred to the human sebum.
Extremely safe to use
- Jojoba oil is a non-allergenic, non-toxic and non-comedogenic oil. It doesn’t clog the pores and can be safely utilized around even around the eyes.
High content of salutary minerals and Vitamin E
- Incorporated with different assortments of tocopherols, it is illustrious for bestowing the healthy and clear skin.
Preclude damaging from free radicals
- Jojoba oil is an antioxidant and protects you from the damaging effects of free radicals, which is believed to contribute or cause various chronic diseases and cancer.
- Jojoba Golden Oil can be utilized as the fungicide that is capable to control mildew.
Techincal Details :
|Chemical Name ||JOJOBA OIL |
|CAS Number: ||61789-91-1 |
|Density ||0.87 g/mL at 20 °C |
|Storage Temp ||2-8°C |
|Appearance ||Yellow clear oil; Very light Odor |
|Synonyms ||Jojobawax,Jojoba Oil, Jojba,Oil Of Jojoba,Jojobae Oelum,Jojoba Bean Oil,Jojoba Liquid Wax |