Laurel Berry Oil
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1000 Piece
- 250 INR/Kilograms
- Raw Material
- Product Type
- Pure Essential Oils
- Shelf Life
- 2 Years
- Storage Instructions
- Room Temperature
With the constant support of our experts, we are offering high grade Laurel Berry Oil. This oil is extracted by water extraction method from the berries of Laurus nobilis. We ensure air sealed customized packaging of our oil to assure longer shelf life of the product. Our offering is processed in hygienic conditions to maintain effectiveness of the oil. It is pale yellow or greenish yellow or olive green in color. The redolence of Laurel Berry Oil is spicy and warm. This oil has strong bacterial properties thus, it is a good remedy for skin related problems like dry skin, eczema, acne, fungal infections. It also treats various scalp problems such as oily hair, dandruff, hair growth and so on. This oil blends well with lavender, davana, agarwood, sage, juniper, rosemary, peppermint, clove, spike, cinnamon, citrus oil, cyprus and so on.
Benefits of Laurel Berry Oil
This essential oil is observed to have various properties such as antimicrobial, mycolytic, expectorant, antibacterial, anticoagulant, anti-fungal and anti-conversant. With these attributes it is marked with many benefits. Some of the major benefits of this essential oil are:
- Due to its high odor strength it is effectively used in various aromatherapy.
- It has narcotic and skin sensitivity properties that helps in various treatments of skin and hair.
- It fights against fungal infections and arthritis.
- Laurel Berry Oil is used in hot bath to ease muscle pain.
- With antiseptic and insecticide traits, it is used in incense.
- To reduce strong odor of few vegetables, this oil can be used.
- The combination of other oils with this, is used as facial steam.
- It is used for nerve regeneration, oral, respiratory and viral infections.
The major and traditional use of Laurel Berry Oil is soap making due to its various properties. This oil is also an ingredient in shampoos, creams, lotions, massage oils, liquid soaps, etc. With its strong antibacterial traits it is used in medicated cosmetics and formulas. It is a natural muscle relaxant that provide comfort for muscle cramps, joint pains, and used as massage oils. This essential oil is good for softening of the skin and used for treating wrinkles.
Quality Factors of our oil
To serve our clients with pure and high grade Laurel Berry Oil, we keep a stringent check on its quality. This helps in maintaining the healthy traits of the oil for longer duration. The other benefit of quality assurance is the oil is intact with the effectiveness and the therapeutic qualities do not degrade. The parameters of our quality compliance are:
- The ingredients are of fine quality.
- The compositions are accurate.
- Packaging of oil is excellent.
- The processing of Laurel Berry Oil is done with high precision.
- Supply Ability
- 100 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India