Product Code : 01
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Kilograms
- Price Range
- 510.00 - 600.00 INR/Kilograms
- Perfume Type
- Aroma Oil
- Suitable For
- Daily use
Lotus is an ornamental and sacred aquatic flower reckoned as a symbol of purity and spiritual awakening. This plant belongs to the family of Nelumbonaceae distinguished by the big yellow seedpod in the center. Lotus Oil is a novel addition to the aromatherapy domain as luxurious perfume and massage oil. Its aphrodisiac and hypnotic effects make it highly popular in the market. It can be diluted with carrier oil or used in a diffuser or can also be inhaled directly.
India, Tamil Nadu
Pale yellow to dark reddish
Exotic floral slightly herbaceous
Soluble in oils
Insoluble in water
It may create problems to the persons having high cholesterol, psychiatric, diabetes, cardiac and other problems of patients. It should not be used by pregnant and nursing mothers.
Process of Extraction
This oil is accurately extracted from the flower part of the lotus plant employing steam distillation method. Prepared from fleshly handpicked petals, this is viscous oil available with intense floral scent. It can be blended with the spice essential oils to enhance its therapeutic and stimulant properties. It blends exceptionally well with magnolia, sandalwood, and cedarwood.
Uses and Benefits
- This is highly concentrated oil widely used in therapeutic applications. Only a few drops of this oil is used to dilute in a carrier oil to make it a perfect massage oil for treating muscle tension, aches and pains.
- It is also used as a circulatory stimulant. Its amazing stimulating effects ensure to treat the problems of libido in men and women.
- It is used for meditation or another spiritual practice only by smelling.
- It can be placed in a diffuser to ensure grounding scent permeate to get rid of impurities and purify space before spiritual works.
- Diluted oil can be used to open one’s centers of spiritual consciousness by applying on the forehead.
- The cooling and calming properties of this oil promote the skin condition.
- The matchless astringent property of this product treats the blemishes and pimples.
- It may be used as a bath oil to stimulate the skin and assist to repair the proteins with its anti-aging properties. It ensures to provide attractive and smooth skin.
- It has flavonoids and polysaccharides that make it ideal to work as moisturizers, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory agents.
Why Choose Our Lotus Oil?
Our company provides highest quality Lotus Oil with 100% purity and effectiveness. It is extracted from the natural methods of extraction using matured petals of lotus for offering the best results in different applications from medication to the treatment of skin problems.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Kilograms Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India