Marjoram Oil is extracted from the leaves of the marjoram plant, Origanum majorana that is an herbaceous perennial. This plant is a member of the Lamiaceae family that has tiny, tubular flowers of white or pale pink color. It is an exceptional cooking additive having varied benefits. The prime chemical components include Terpinen-4-ol, Î³-terpinene and sabinene hydrate. Terpinen-4-ol, a part of the alcohols functional group, contains toning properties that lends this oil the best toning capabilities. This is highly powerful and effective oil available with 100% purity. It shows with life-enhancing effects and results with its natural aroma, remarkable properties and benefits.
Combines Well With:
- Should keep away from children
- Pregnant or nursing women should take t his oil under the guidance of expert health care provider
- Avoid contact with inner ears, eyes as well as other sensitive parts
Uses and Benefits:
- It reduces the pain related with colds, inflammation, fevers, overexertion, headaches and varied other sources. It does not show any side and adverse effects like other available analgesic pain relievers.
- It is highly helpful curing spasms and other related problems. It powerfully relieves spasm in intestines as well as respiratory systems. In addition, it is ideal to cure cramps, convulsions, pulled muscles, and spasmodic cholera.
- It is used to suppress sexual desires that help those, who are suffering from excessive sexual urges.
- It comes with amazing antiseptic properties that ensure to heal external and internal wounds. In addition, it is also added in antiseptic lotions and creams to protect the wounds against tetanus.
- It kills bacteria and protects the persons from food poisoning, malaria, typhoid and other bacterial infections.
- It is ideal to efficiently handle the gas troubles and relaxes the muscles of abdominal region.
- It is highly effective to carry out the functioning of brain and to keep it healthy.
- It enhances frequency and quantity of urine to help the individual in removing the excess water, bile salts, sodium, uric acid, etc.
- It is also highly effective in treating the mucus and phlegm deposition in the throat and sinuses.
Why Choose Our Marjoram Oil?
The goodwill we have gained in the market is due to our offered Marjoram Oil. Provided oil is broadly utilized for asthma and many more other respiratory issues and also help in hyperactive person calm down at the time of boosting circulation. This oil is processed by using dried foliage and plantâs flowering tops and steam distillation process in compliance with set medical industry norms. Our offered oil is non-irritant, non-sensitizing and non-toxic but this oil should not be used during the pregnancy. We offer this Marjoram Oil to our clients in airtight bottles for their safer delivery at economic prices.