Product Code : 01
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1000 Piece
- 250 INR/Kilograms
- Raw Material
- Store in Cool
- Product Type
- Pure Essential Oils
- Age Group
- Shelf Life
- 4-5 Years
Melissa essential oil, belongs to the mint plant family. It is one of the costlier essential oils as compared to other oil because of its amazing properties. The oil is extracted by distillation of stems of fresh leaves, buds and twigs of Melissa plant, scientifically known as Melissa officinalis and popularly known as the bee plant.
The oil extracted from the melisa plant has wide uses in the market and comprises a mix of various ingredients or composition that include citronellal, ocimene, cermacrene, geranial, caryophyllene, geranyl acetate, octanone, cis-Ocimene, linalool, methylheptenone, beta-Bourbonene, cis-3-hexanol, copaene, neral, alpha-humulene, gamma-cadinene and many other. Apart from its composition, there are various other factors that make this essential oil so famous. It is popular particularly because of its fresh and lemony scent, soothing, anti-depressant and memory boosting qualities.
There are various reasons why melisa essential oil has earned globally recognition and one of the major reason is that this oil is used in almost all types of balms extensively is due to its soothing properties. It has great effects on mood as it calms the feeling of tension and nervousness and also helps to maintain sleeping disorder.
Being one the rarest and expensive oils, Melissa has a wide range of uses other than its health benefits. It is used as a flavoring agent in ice creams, tea and with certain variety of fishes.
Most people use it for aromatherapy as it promotes positivity and calmness in the environment. Diffusing the oil at night or by applying it on forehead and shoulders reduces the stress and relaxes the mind.
It is also used to rejuvenate skin by adding it to the moisturizer, lotions and other such skin-care products.
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Three to four drops can be added in any kind of diffuser.
- For Topical Use: One to two drops should be applied on the desired area either directly or by diluting it with Coconut Oil.
- For Internal Use: One drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid should be added
- Certain precautions need to be kept in mind while using the oil because of possible sensitivity.
- Pregnant ladies should consult their doctors first before using this oil for both topical or internal purpose.
- It should be kept out of children’s reach for their safety
- Contact with sensitive areas and eyes should be totally avoided as otherwise it can cause irritation or reddishness in eyes.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated Box
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Get in touch with us