- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1000 Piece
- 2000 INR/Kilograms
- Raw Material
- Product Type
- Pure Essential Oils
- Age Group
- Storage Instructions
- Room Temperature
Provided Myrrh Oil is a versatile and highly effective lipid, which has been used in several cultures for centuries. With innumerable applications, it has been utilized anciently for everything from religious to medication. The resin infused from the myrrh tree is changed into an herbaceous, woody essential oil, which still holds relevant usages. The oil is useful for promoting smooth, and youthful-looking skin and proffers an emotional balance. Useful for cleansing the body, this essential oil holds illimitable usages for everyday life. Provided oil belongs to the plant species named as Commiphora myrrha that is a plant of Burseraceae family. Offered oil is a precious essential oil that comes with a warm and musty smell. It is pale yellow in color and is amended with anti-catarrhal as well as anti-inflammatory properties, helpful in aroma therapy. The Myrrh Oil is proffered with several medicinal benefits and assists in clearing ailments such as colds, coughs, sore throats, catarrh, and bronchitis.
Uses and Benefits of Myrrh Oil
- This essential oil is noted for its ability to cleanse the throat and mouth. Due to the cleansing properties of this oil, it can be ft into your daily oral hygiene routine.
- Another advantageous property of this essential oil is that it boosts a youthful-looking skin color and provides a soothing sensation to the skin. The mixtures made by this oil can help in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- It can be helpful for promoting healthy toenails or fingernails. This can treat the cuticles lacking from hydration and helps in giving the needed moisture to the nails, hands, lips, or any dry skin.
- Though, it is not a potent floral essential oil, it can be considered as a popular pick for diffusion. This can reduce the tension levels and can promote well-being, emotional balance and awareness. It can help in keeping peaceful feelings throughout the home.
- Proffered with soothing benefits, this can also be applied on the irritated skin after shaving.
- If added in spa lotions, it can help in bestowing a smooth touch to hardened or dry feet.
- On account of its highly fragrant nature, it is appropriate to be used in incense, religious purposes, medicine, perfumery and burials.
Chemistry of Myrrh Oil
The main chemical components of this essential oil are curzerene, Furanoedudesma, 1,3-diene etc. On account of its chemical arrangement, this oil has been proven to be facilitative for cleansing and amending the appearance of skin. This also promotes grounding feelings and balancing of emotions. The oil is incorporated with sesquiterpene ethers, noted for their soothing properties.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India