- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1000 Piece
- 920 INR/Kilograms
- Raw Material
- Product Type
- Age Group
- Shelf Life
- 1-2 Years
- Storage Instructions
- Room Temperature
The Nilgiri or Eucalyptus tree is an evergreen tree that provides matchless nutritional support for animals. Its essential oil, Nilgiri Oil, is extracted from the leaves of the tree. It is a decongestant, deodorant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and antibacterial agent. The major chemical components of the oil are 1,8-cineole, limonene, pinene, b-pinene, a-phellandrene, epiglobulol, terpinen-4-ol, aromadendrene, piperitone and globulol.
- Colorless and clear
Taste and Odor:
Process of Extraction:
- It is extracted from the fresh leaves and young twigs.
- Should be avoided by patients of high blood pressure and epilepsy
Uses and Benefits of Nilgiri Oil:
- Nilgiri is an excellent expectorant; hence, it is used to cleanse the body from toxins and other harmful microorganisms.
- This is a great solution to ward off dandruff. It is also a natural remedy for lice.
- It is also an outstanding cleanser to eliminate grease as well as grime to rejuvenate sore hands and feet.
- It has antiseptic qualities with germicidal quality that make it ideal for healing wounds, abrasions, ulcers, burns, cuts, sores, etc. In addition, it is also used on insect bites and stings.
- It is also highly effective in providing relief from different respiratory problems such as sore throat, asthma, cold, cough, running nose, etc. Its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory nature makes it a good element to be used in different medicines to treat respiratory problems.
- As it provides a cooling and refreshing sensation, it is widely used in as a stimulant to get rid of exhaustion as well as mental lethargy.
- It is highly effective against different oral problems such as dental plaque, cavities, etc. It is also extensively used as an important ingredient in toothpaste, mouthwash, etc.
- This oil is used as a vermifuge to remove germs and bacteria in the intestine and the colon.
Why Choose Our Nilgiri Oil?
To meet the diversified requirements of our prestigious clients, we are engaged in offering Nilgiri Oil. This oil is formulated as per the set guidelines of Aurvedic industries or widely used in remedy like cough, cold and flu, head-ache and so on. Provided oil is checked by our quality analysts keeping in mind the side effects and ingredients composition before delivering to our customers ends. Our offered oil is colorless or packed in quality packaging under hygienic condition. Our valued customer can avail this Nilgiri Oil from us at affordable prices.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated Box
- Main Domestic Market
- All India