With complete pride we would like to inform that we deal in premium variety of Nutmeg oil, which is a volatile essential oil obtained from nutmeg, scientific name Myristica fragrans. Centuries back, nutmeg or nutmeg oil was believed to be the most effective treatment against the plague and henceforth, during the Elizabethan era it was widely popular.
- The oil is either colorless or of light yellow color
- It tastes and smells of nutmeg
- It contains various components with approximately 90% terpene hydrocarbons. The other prominent components are α-pinene, sabinene, limonene, β-pinene and a major oxygen-containing component, terpinen-4-ol.
- The oil also comprises less amounts of varied phenolic compounds and aromatic ethers such as elemicin, myristicin, and methyl eugenol. The phenolic compounds contribute mainly towards the odor of the nutmeg oil while the elemicin and myristicin components are the reason behind its hallucinogenic properties.
The Manufacturing of Nutmeg Oil
To manufacture premium quality and pure nutmeg oil we bank upon our modern processing technologies and equipment. We use either advance pestle, blender, food processor etc., for crushing the whole nutmegs until a medium-coarse texture powder is obtained. Later, with 1/2 cup of crushed nutmeg another 1/2 of carrier oil is added and both are processed together in a mason jar till a refined quality nutmeg oil is processed. The oil is then tested against varied quality parameters to ensure pure, effective and nutritious oil is being offered by us.
The General Uses of Nutmeg Oil
The nutmeg essential oil we deal in is widely used in the pharmaceutical and perfumery industries. It is further used as a natural food flavoring agent in beverages like soft drinks, syrups, baked goods, sweets etc. In the manufacturing of incense sticks also oil of nutmeg is used due to its pleasing aroma.
Some Other Benefits
The reasons for which we nutmeg oil is being regarded as an effective essential oil all over the national and international market are discussed below:
- Applying few drops of essential oil on the abdomen can cure indigestion, constipation and bloating problems
- It has sedative properties and so it is used provides relief from joint and muscular pains
Relieves Menstrual Cramps
- To treat irregular menstrual cycle and cramps the oil is used and always give effective results
Improves Concentration and Memory
- A few drops of oil put on a cloth and then inhaled can improve memory
Reduces Stress and Anxiety
- It is an effective aromatherapy oil, especially to reduce anxiety and stress
Good for kidney and liver
- It helps to improve kidney and liver health
- It helps in detoxifying the body of toxic elements
- It can treat sleeping disorders and lack of sleep problems
- It builds and improves immunity system
- It nourishes the skin and improves skin health