Our Pan Leaf Oil is extracted from the fresh betel leaves. The heart-shaped leaves also reckoned as 'Golden heart of nature' has distinct and pleasant aroma. The oil thus formulated has a very sharp redolence with a brownish yellow color. It majorly contains riboflavin, carotene and thiamine and is used to treat ear pain, boils, arthritis. This oil is also a pain reliever and controls blood sugar level. With its aromatic qualities Pan Leaf Oil is also used as deodorant components in various fragrant products such as perfumes, candles, cosmetics and as flavoring agent in several food products. It blends well with clove, cardamom, coconut and cinnamon oils.
Properties, Benefits & Uses :
There are several properties that makes this oil unmatchable with other essential oils. The Pan Leaf Oil is stimulating, aromatic, antiseptic, warming, aphrodisiac and carminative in nature. With these attributes It has various impressive benefits and usages. Some of them are:
- It has been used in various medicinal applications due to its properties.
- This oil improves voice and also is an amazing aphrodisiac.
- It helps in preserving teeth, sweeten breath and hardening of gums.
- It helps in lowering back pain.
- With its fragrance and medicinal benefits it is widely used in aromatherapy.
- The Pan Leaf Oil treats stomach related problems and gastrointestinal disorders.
- This is also effective in curing several skin problems.
The three Ayurvedic schools that are Sushruta Samhita, Charaka Samhita and Ashtangha Hridaya Samhita claims this essential oil to be very effective for health. Some Ayurvedic health benefits of Pan Leaf Oil are:
- Ayurvedic method for refreshing breath: This oil instantly refresh the breath even after heavy meals or after eating food with strong odor. It also enhance digestion, support gums and teeth, and treats oral infections.
- Keeps microbes away and its infections: It prevents body from the effects of pathogens and micro organisms and treats the infection.
- Natural digestive assistance: This oil possess the therapeutic properties that gives digestive aids.
- Perfect remedy for respiratory problems: Pan Leaf Oil is simplest remedy for relieving cold, cough and breathing difficulties.
- Improves rheumatic pain and conditions: Due to analgesic numbing and properties of cooling it is pain relieving.
- Treats diverse skin disorders: When mixed with several ingredients such as turmeric, honey, etc, this oil becomes more effective for treating wounds, cuts, acne, boils, allergies, body odor, skin infections, etc.
- Other health benefits: This oil has anti diabetic properties, also helps in treating carminative problems and is also a disinfectant.