- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1000 Piece
- 250 INR/Kilograms
- Dry Place
- Raw Material
- Product Type
- Dry Fruit Extract
- Age Group
- Reduce Pigmentation
- Shelf Life
- 2 Years
- Storage Instructions
- Room Temperature
Peanut Oil and Its Extraction
Also known by the name arachis and groundnut oil, the offered Peanut Oil, is a mild-tasting vegetable oil that is derived from peanuts. The mentioned oil can be obtained using the technique of solvent extraction, hydraulic and expeller. Bulletined below is the brief of the mentioned three methods:
- Expeller: It is similar to that of the process of grinding meat. In this method, while turning the screws, peanuts and pressure are added to the grinder. This results in the extraction of the oil from the perforated screen.
- Solvent extraction: The oil is extracted using hexane and later the method is combined with the expeller one.
- Hydraulic method: In this method, heat and steam is added to press the shelled peanuts.
Our offered oil can be readily availed with extremely strong nutty aroma and flavor, which is similar to that of the sesame oil. The nutritional value and its benefits on health varies, depending upon the type of peanut oil used. Available in variety of forms such as unrefined, cold-pressed, roasted and refined rendering slight differences.
Peanut Oil – Considered As The Secret World of Legumes
Commonly classified as the nuts, these peanuts actually are the legumes having botanical name Arachis hypogaea. As the name implies, these are grown underground possessing certain nitrogen fixing characteristics. These also contain a symbiotic bacteria that is present in their root nodules for producing using nitrogen. With the help of this ammonia, nucleotides and amino acids can be prepared. As per the variegated requirements of our clients, we are engaged in offering wide assortment of Peanut Oil. The offered range oil is utilized in cooking and frying owing to its high smoke point. Further, this oil is tested by our quality experts on diverse quality parameters before delivering it to clients. Moreover, our offered Peanut Oil has a very high burning and smoking point, and contains monounsaturated fats, Vitamins A, D and E. Also, this can be availed in quality PET bottles at market justified prices.
Enhance Wellness Using Peanut Oil
Enriched with a number of fatty acids such as stearic, linoleic, palmitic and oleic acids, our offered oil is quite safe to be used as a cooking oil. It not only strengthens the immunity but is perfect to get the dewy glow. The presence of loads of vitamins, organic compounds and minerals is the reason behind the bulletined below benefits it renders:
- Improve heart health: presence of monounsaturated fatty acids helps in increasing the level of good cholesterol by preventing disorders related to heart.
- Skin care: Loaded with Vitamin E, it helps in treating the premature aging by reducing the appearance of pigmentation and fine lines.
- Prevents cognitive disorders: Helps in treating alzheimer's disease by breaking down the free radicals in an effective manner
- Reduces blood pressure: neutralizes the effect of resveratrol that results in the lower blood pressure and reduced stress
- Regulates the level of cholesterol: does not contain any cholesterol, thus it prevents the risk of atherosclerosis.
Technical Details : Peanut Oil 8002-03-07 Synonym Arachis Oil Application Used for the delivery of lipophilic compounds. Physical State : Liquid Storage Store at 4° C Color Clear yellow
- Supply Ability
- 100 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India