From the peppermint plant, Pepper Mint Oil is obtained through the method of steam distillation. Peppermint plant, scientifically known as Mentha piperita is mixed breed of spearmint (M. spicata) and watermint (M. aquatica). Peppermint oil surely has some wide uses and advantages as it is one of the highly recommended mint oils in the world-wide market.
Further, peppermint oil is also called as Indian Piperita Oil and is used in several products such as food and beverages, toothpaste, cosmetics, lotions, perfumes, chewing gums, ointments, analgesic balms and many other. It is also widely recommended for its therapeutic qualities.
Uses and Application
To make our customers well versed with the various benefits of Peppermint oil we have mentioned few of its uses underneath:
- Anti-nausea: It is one of the most effective product to treat nausea related problems
- Cooling Sensations: Its cooling sensation is its most significant attribute as that helps to relax muscles
- Muscle Pain Relief: Being a muscle relaxant it provides total relief from tension headache and backache
- Joint Therapy: It has been proved that a mix of pepper mint oil with other products can heal joint problems if applied on the affected area
- Relief from sinus: The pepper mint oil is an expectorant and thus, can provide relief from sinus, asthama, colds and other such problems
- Allergies Relief: Any type of nasal allergy can be treated with the use of this oil
- Freshens Bad Breath: Ever wondered why toothpaste, chewing gums and other such products are made using pepper mint oil? It is because of its minty flavor as it freshens bad breath
- Boosts Energy: It can greatly boost energy
- Sore Gums and teeth pain: Peppermint oil gives relief to sore gum and aching tooth
Use in Ayurveda
Oil of Indian Piperita has been in use as an Ayurvedic product since thousands of years as proved through the archaeological evidences for the treatment of several hair, skin and healthcare problems. During those times English medicines were not even used so widely and thus, the only option to treat different health problems and illness was through Ayurveda.
In Ayurvedic medicines and products pepper mint oil is still used widely as there is complete trust on the natural medicinal properties of this plant. Moreover, today’s medical researchers and scientists also believe in the benefits of herbal products and therefore, our manufactured Peppermint oil is used in the medical sector widely.
We are really pleased and satisfied to know that our offered oil is used in so many industries right from medical to cosmetic and we are able to serve all the sectors so efficiently. Those interested to do business with us or avail our products can call us and our executives will be there to solve your queries with patience so that the buyers are completely satisfied with not only our products but services as well.