We have emerged as a leader in the essential oils industry by providing Pomegranate Oil of the highest purity. Extracted by subjecting the seeds of the pomegranate plant to cold pressing, the oil has a light amber tinge and stimulates the olfactory senses with its fruity smell. With a number of uses for both medicinal and cosmetic purposes, it is a vital ingredient in quite a few skin care products such as soaps, shower gels, creams, etc., owing to its main ingredients that are Alpha Pinene, Mycenae, Sabinene and Terpinenol.
Benefits Of Pomegranate Oil
- Revitalizes The Skin: Pomegranate Oil is known to act as a stimulant that acts upon the outer layer of the skin and helps keep it youthful and helps recover from any damage.
- Anti-inflammatory: The oil contains a one of a kind polyunsaturated oil, commonly known as punicic acid that acts as an anti-inflammatory owing to the omega 5 fatty acids contained within it. Owing to this property it is perfect for people suffering from eczema, sunburns etc.
- Suits all types of skin: One of the best characteristics of this oil is its ability to be quickly absorbed into the skin with leaving a layer of the substance on the skin. Pomegranate oil can be used by people suffering from acne as well as people with oily skin in general.
- Active ingredient in anti ageing creams: By rejuvenating the skin, pomegranate oil helps reduce the effects of ageing and is thus commonly used as an ingredient in anti ageing creams. The oil also has a detoxifying effect and helps firm the skin by increasing collagen production.
- Massage Oil: Though not used on its own as massage oil, pomegranate oil is used in order to increase the benefits from oils used for the same by making them beneficial for the skin as well. The ease of absorption along with the range of benefits for the skin makes it a vital ingredient for massage oils.
Apart from being used in skin care products, the oil also provides a range of hair related benefits owing to which it is widely used in shampoos, conditioning oils and other similar hair products. Just taking a few drops of the oil and thoroughly massaging the scalp with it nourishes the hair, balances pH level and imparts a smoothness and shine that is sure to bring a smile.