Product Code : 01
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Kilograms
- 250 INR/Kilograms
- Raw Material
- Dry Place
- Product Type
- Pure Essential Oils
- Age Group
Thuja Oil is available with different magical properties from diuretic, emmenagogue, anti-rheumatic, astringent, expectorant, insect repellent to rubefacient. It is extracted from the leaves and branches of very popular decorative plant, Thuja using steam distillation method. Thuja plant plays a very important role in herbal as well as homeopathic domain of medicines. The major constituents of this oil are alpha thujone, alpha pinene, beta thujone, camphone, delta sabinene, bornyl acetate, camphene, fenchone and terpinenol.
Process of Extraction:
- Insoluble in alcohol and oils
- Soluble in water
Combines Well With:
- Cedar wood
- Pine needle
Uses and Benefits:
- Should not be given to pregnant and nursing women
- Its diuretic property ensures to enhance the urination quantity and removal process of the toxic substances in the body. It also removes salts and uric acid.
- It works as a stimulant to ensure to stimulate the blood and lymph flow. It provides warmth to the affected places, gives relief from rheumatism, and gout.
- It encourages contractions in the gums, muscles and skin.
- It also makes the blood vessels to contract for stopping hemorrhaging.
- It is also used to treat moles, coughs, cystitis, warts, and other eruptions. It is also utilized to cure abnormal cellular growths.
- It gives relief from obstructed menses and fatigue associated with periods.
- It works as an expectorant for expelling phlegm from the respiratory tracts and lungs.
- It also keeps the insects, mosquito and cockroach away from households.
- Thuja fortifies, hence it is used an effective tonic. It tones up the body, enhances metabolic functions, improves the functions of stomach and intestines and ensures proper excretion.
Why Choose Our Thuja Oil?
Due to our honest business standards and transparent deals, we are steadily making our way to the platform of success by offering a superior grade range of Thuja Oil, which is widely used in pharmaceutical industries owing to its therapeutic properties. Offered oil is widely known for excellent anti rheumatic, insect repellent, diuretic, emmenagogue, tonic and stimulant. Apart from this, this oil find usage in toiletries, cosmetics, soaps and detergents perfume due to aromatic properties. Our offered Thuja Oil can be availed by our valued customers at market leading prices.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Kilograms Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India