Product Code : 01
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Kilograms
- Price Range
- 520.00 - 600.00 INR/Kilograms
- Dry Place
- Raw Material
- Product Type
- Pure Essential Oils
- Herbal Extract
History of Thyme and Its Oil
With the botanical name, Thymus vulgaris, Thyme is a perennial evergreen herb that belongs to the family of mint. This being the reason, it possesses all the best characteristics of mint and widely used for cooking, mouthwashes, elixirs, potpourri and many more. It is also known to be the relative of Origanum and is effectively used against the bacteria like Salmonella, Escherichia, Pseudomonas and Enterococcus. The oil of thyme is extracted using Steam Distillation method from the leaves and flowers of the plant Thyme, which is infused with more than three hundred varieties of chemotypes. Each of the chemotype is helpful for yielding different kinds of oils possessing plenty of therapeutic properties. Their properties depends upon the soil, climate and environment in which they are grown. This results in the extraction of oil with different chemical structure and properties. Some of its compositions are listed below:
- 1,8 cineole
Based on its several properties, it has innumerable benefits and some of which are cited below:
- Helps in repelling bugs: Bugs can be easily repelled by using thyme oil as it keeps away the parasites such as bed bugs, lice, mosquitoes, fleas, etc. It is also helpful in treating the bites and stings of insects.
- Increases blood circulation: It helps in activating circulation, relaxing veins and arteries, strengthening cardiacmuscles, maintaining the proper blood flow, minimizing the stress on heart and many more.
- Treats hormonal imbalance: Thyme Oil possess certain progesterone balancing effects that benefits the body and improves the production of progesterone. Not only men but a lot of women have low progestrone level, which can lead to infertility and PCOS, thus it is essential to prevent this by including the offered oil in meals.
- In addition to these aforementioned benefits, thyme oil also helps in preventing gas formation in the intestines and stomach, acts as a diuretic for removing salts, excess water and other toxic substances from the body. It also boosts concentration, minimizes cellulite, prevents loss of hair and enhance vision.
In order to avail the maximum benefits of Thyme Oil, bulletined below are the ways in which it can be used:
- With a couple of drops are mixed with sesame oil then the mixture is applied on the abdominal area for relieving the pain. By massaging it on the affected area, it can help treat other pains also.
- When mixed with almond or other carrier oil, it works as an excellent remedy for diminishing the appearance of scars and dark spots.
- Sore throat and blocked nose can be easily treated by adding a couple of drops to the hot or boiling water and using it for inhaling steam.
- Add a drop to the cup of luke warm water and your mouthwash is ready. This will help in promoting oral health.
- Adding few drops of the mentioned oil in the bath water can help in the alleviation of fatigue.
- Combining a couple of drops into diffuser leads to sweet and sound sleep.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Kilograms Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India