Tomar Seed Oil
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1000 Piece
- 250 INR/Kilograms
- Raw Material
- Product Type
- Pure Essential Oils
- Age Group
- Shelf Life
- 2-5 Years
- Storage Instructions
- Room Temperature
We are offering high grade Tomar Seed Oil. This oil is formulated by steam distillation of the seeds of Tomar tree. It has a woody, peppery, rich, warm, naturally spicy and floral aroma. This essential oil is remarkable since the pre-historic period. This oil has a hepatoprotective effect that helps in fighting against liver diseases caused due to toxins present in various food. With its antioxidant properties it is also used as natural insecticides. Tomar Seed Oil is pale yellow in color with amazing energizing aroma. This oil is majorly used in making incenses, colognes, apothecary perfumes, forest notes and other diverse high class floral compositions. It is also used in treating various health problems specially oral problems, this is why the tomar tree is known as toothache tree.
Traditional usefulness of Tomar Seed Oil
Our oil is used across the globe due to its various benefits. The oil is used as a sweet smelling tonic for treating fever, cholera and dyspepsia, etc. The oil is also a remedy for cold, cough, toothache, stomach problems and so on. This is also used as a condiments, spices, medicines and flavoring agent for various dishes. With the attributes of being carminative, astringent, etc this essential oil is demanded for various other uses.
Ayurvedic health benefits of Tomar Seed Oil
This essential oil is extracted from the seeds of tomar tree that is said to have healing properties like hepatoprotective, stomachic, antiseptic, deodorant, anthelmintic, disinfectant and carminative. And Ayurveda believes that human beings should be treated from nature for their illness. Thus, with the properties this oil is very popular in several ayurvedic treatments. Some of them are:
- Tomar seed oil is very effective in treating hepatic diseases specially those which effect liver, with its antioxidant properties and regularizing the increased levels of the hepatic enzymes.
- The anti-fungal properties of this oil fights against various fungi, and makes this a natural insecticide.
- The oil provide warmness in the body, thus aids in treating indigestion, asthma, rheumatism, bronchitis, varicose veins, toothaches and cholera.
- It is a natural remedy for respiratory, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal disorders.
- Tomar seed oil is also used as a massage oil blended with other oils like coconut oil which helps in treating fibrositis, leg cramps, varicose veins, rheumatism and various other skin problems.
- It stimulates the mucous membranes, promotes blood circulation and controls lymphatic system.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India