- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1000 Piece
- 2875 INR/Kilograms
- Store in Cool
- Raw Material
- Age Group
- Provide Pain Relief
- Shelf Life
- 24 Months
Basil is a bushy plant that can easily grow from 2 to 3 feet tall. It has serrated oval leaves of green to purple color. It has a sharp and fresh, earthy fragrance. Tulsi Oil is extracted from basil (Ocimum tenuiflorum) leaves. It contains Eugenol, Estragole, B-Bisabolene, 1,8-Cineole, and (Z)-a-Bisabolene. It is a non-toxic and non-sensitizing oil widely used in different applications to provide relief from varied health problems.
- Indian subcontinent
- Strong, sharp, fresh, sweet-spicy and purifying fragrance
Process of Extraction:
- Steam Distillation
Plant Part Used:
- Leaves and flowering tops
- Clear to pale yellow or green
Combines Well With:
- Citrus oils and florals
- Clary sage
- Oak moss
- It is not at all recommended for pregnant or breast-feeding women
- It should not be given to children under 2 years.
- Individuals having epilepsy or susceptible to seizures should avoid this oil.
How To Use Tulsi Oil?
- It can be diffused in the air or inhaled to ease anxiety and stress. It should be diluted in a mild and safe carrier oil to be used as a topical agent.
Uses and Benefits of Tulsi Oil:
- It helps providing relief from different skin problems as well as warding off mosquitoes.
- It also protects individuals against cardiovascular problems.
- The high amount of eugenol in tulsi helps managing the cholesterol levels in the blood.
- With its outstanding germicidal, antibiotic and fungicidal features, it efficiently protects the body from pathogenic organisms.
- It also eases respiratory ailments such as bronchitis, respiratory congestion, etc.
- It also provides complete protection against different dental problems.
- It also eliminates bacteria leading to different oral problems such as bad breath, tartar, cavities, and plaque. With unmatched astringent properties, it also helps the gums to hold the teeth tighter.
Why Choose Our Tulsi Oil?
Being the most respected organization guided by experienced and knowledgeable professionals, we provide an enormous assortment of Tulsi Oil, which is known to reduce anxious feelings as well as has a cooling effect on the skin. This is widely useful in relieving skin problems, boosts vitality or immunity detoxifying and used as purifying and cleansing agent. Provided oil is also used to add extra flavor while cooking. Offered oil is processed with the help of advanced processing techniques in adherence to set medical industry norms. Our valued customers can avail this Tulsi Oil from us in safe packaging.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India