Valerian is a perennial flower that is native to parts of Europe and Asia. Valerian Oil contains terpenes, alkaloids, acids, and flavonoles that enhance the therapeutic and aromatic properties of this oil. It also includes bornyl acetate, b-caryophyllene, bornyl iso-valerate, valeranone, valerenal as well as valerenic acid. With its unmatched medicinal features, it ensures to provide different health benefits worldwide. It comes with rich, deep and musky aroma. It is a non-toxic oil extracted from the valeriansâ rhizomes (roots) using steam distillation method.
Strength of Aroma:
Combines Well With:
- Earthy and slightly sweet scent
Uses and Benefits of Valerian Oil:
- It is used to cure insomnia as well as enhance the quality of sleep.
- It coordinates with hormones and balances the cycle of body to excite restful and undisturbed sleep.
- It is also widely used to enhance mood and decrease anxiety.
- It rebalances the body by enhancing the peace and calm.
- It ensures to treat upset stomach and other gastrointestinal problems. It quickly eases upset stomachs and induces bowel movements. It also detoxifies the body and improves the absorption power of the gastrointestinal tract.
- With different volatile compounds, this oil interacts with the acids in heart and stimulate normal metabolic rate. In addition, it also calms down the inconsistent behavior of cardiovascular system.
- It can be used topically or internally to maintain good skin health. It is infused with the skin quickly to protect the skin from the development of wrinkles.
- It ensures to eliminate stress and anxiety.
- It affects cognitive ability and stimulates brain. It also increases blood circulation and keeps the brain fresh and active. It protects the memory and delay dementia or Alzheimerâs disease.
- It is highly effective to be used in menstrual therapy. It reduces the severity, pain and uneasiness of menstrual cramps.
Why Choose Our Valerian Oil?
We have gained recognition as an eminent enterprise, devotedly engaged in offering a broad range of Valerian Oil, which is widely utilized in ayurvedic medicines. Provided oil is highly useful in nervous excitability, curing migraines, palpitations and rheumatic pain and fever. Our offered oil is processed at our well-equipped pharmaceutical processing unit by using herbal advanced processing techniques in compliance with set medical industry norms. Our valued customers can avail this Valerian Oil from us in different packing options at pocket friendly price.