Worm Seed Oil
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1000 Piece
- 2870 INR/Kilograms
- Raw Material
- Product Type
- Pure Essential Oils
- Age Group
- Shelf Life
- 24 Years
- Storage Instructions
- Room Temperature
Worm Seed Oil, also recognized as Chenopodium oil, is a volatile liquid sourced from the fresh flowering as well as fruiting plants of Chenopodium ambrosioides. It is also reckoned from varied other names such as Mexican tea, American Wormseed oil, etc. In India, the plant can be easily found in Assam, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, etc.
- Colorless to yellow
- Bitter and burning
Plant Part Used:
- Seed or fruits
Process of Extraction:
Wormseed Oil is highly effective oil extracted from Chenopodium ambrosioides of the Chenopodiaceae family. It is taken out from the whole herb like seed or fruits using steam distillation method. This is sourced from a hairy, coarse and perennial herb having erect stem and oblong leaves and green-yellow flowers. The main components of the oil are limonene, terpinene, ascaridole, cymene, and myrcene.
- Should not be used in aromatherapy
- Never heat or treat with acids
- This is harmful for liver and kidneys
- Should be avoided by pregnant or nursing mothers
- Should be kept away from children
Uses and Benefits of Wormseed Oil:
- This oil is widely used for rheumatism of the joints
- It is ideal to treat different skin conditions like eczema
- It is also used in the preparation of different medicines to make the children get rid of roundworms, tapeworms, and varied other parasites of the intestinal tract.
- It is also suggested for the treatment of hysteria, malaria, chorea, etc.
- It is used in the treatment of nervousness, anxiety, and depression.
- It is also highly useful for expelling different worms such as hook worms as well as dwarf tape worms.
- It is used to get rid of intestinal amoebae.
Why Choose Our Wormseed Oil?
With firm commitment to quality, we are engaged in offering a quality range of Worm Seed Oil. Provided oil is widely used for expulsion of lumbricoid round) worms, especially in children and because of its efficacy and low toxicity, it is perhaps the most valuable of all the vermifuge remedies. Offered oil is processed by using latest technologies under the guidance of committed professionals as per the set quality norms. Provided Worm Seed Oil is known in the market for their effectiveness, safe packaging and long shelf life.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India