Asafoetida, scientifically known as Feaula Asafoetida, is a small plant that is grown in India widely. Since many centuries the plant is popular in India because of its great uses and benefits. Through steam distillation method the asafoetida oil is obtained from the asafoetida gum and after that it goes under processing and testing to get purest variety oil. The common name from which the oil is popular in the market is âHing Oilâ.
Being a quality-oriented organization of essential oils, we are focused to provide our clients excellent quality Asafoetida Oil that constitutes all the right properties. From being used as a flavoring agent in different delicacies to its use in medicine this oil finds its use in various industries and thus, its quality and purity remains the top priorities.
Further, we would like to inform that India is one of the largest users of this essential oil in the worldwide market due to its use in food and Ayurvedic/ medical products. Considering, the high demand of the oil in the market we are focused on producing not only quality but quantity as well and for that we are aided by sophisticated oil processing and production facilities. Under the guidance of the senior experts only the oil is manufactured so that quality is never compromised and neglected by any of the team members and at any stage right from first till last.
Uses and Benefits
The health benefits of using asafoetida oil are mentioned below:
- Digestive Problems: It is an effective natural product for proper digestion
- Asthma and Cough: It is used to reduce or provide relief from cough, bronchitis and asthma
- Skin Allergies: It is also used for the treatment of pimples and other minor skin inflammation
- Bowel problems: It reduces bowel and gastric problems
- Antibiotic nature: It has antibiotic properties and thus, can cure many health problems
- Menstruation Treatment: It is also useful for treating painful menstruation
- Stomach Pain: It provides relief from stomach pain, especially to kids
The certain points that needs to be kept in mind while making the use of Asafoetida Essential Oil are:
- Always keep asafoetida oil in airtight as well as sealed containers
- Keep the container away from sunlight and rather keep it in cool and dry place
- Expecting mothers should totally avoid the use of this oil as it is known for its contraceptive effects
- With any other medication the oil should be used only after consulting the physician to avoid any side effects.
- Scientific name: Feaula Asafoetida
- Origin: India
- Color- Pale yellow to golden yellow
- Odor- Pungent and strong aroma
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Solubility: In organic solvents it is soluble but insoluble in water