Spike Lavender Oil is like Lavender angustifolia but contains more camphor. This is extracted from the lavender plant. It contains Linalool, 1,8-Cineole, Camphor, Borneol and B-Pinene.
Color:Process of Extraction:
- It is extracted from the steam distillation or water distillation method. This is sourced from the natural esters and fresh flowering tops in morning dew to provide the best results.
Plant Part Used:
Strength of Initial Aroma:
- Floral, fresh, herbaceous and camphorous
Blends Well With:
- Floral oils
- Mint oils
- Coniferous oils
Uses and Benefits of Spike Lavender Oil:
- It is widely used in the fragrance and aroma industry to process highly aromatic soaps.
- Its stronger camphor content makes it analgesic as well as expectorant agent. These properties make it perfect for headache relief.
- It is also used to repel insects.
- It is used as salve to ease pains, aches, and other discomforts.
- Its highly powerful antiseptic properties make it ideal to be used to soothe and heal cuts, damaged skin or burns.
- It is also used to treat asthma, bronchitis, halitosis, throat infections and abdominal cramps.
- It is used to cure flatulence, dandruff and ringworm.
- It helps regulating sleep and providing calmness with its stimulating effects. It also manages stress-related conditions such as depression.
Why Choose Our Spike Lavender Oil?
Owing to a long-term destination for our business, we are engaged in offering a wide gamut of Spike Lavender Oil, which is high in demand for use in the production of perfume. Offered oil is an excellent antiseptic and pain reliever from minor burns, insect bites and stings or also useful in the treatment of common ailments, like sunburn and sunstroke. Provided oil is checked by quality controllers keeping in mind the set quality parameters of medical industries before dispatching to our customer ends. Our valued customer can avail this Spike Lavender Oil from us at market leading prices.